Dheisheh camp was established in 1949 and is located along the main street in Bethlehem. The camp was built to serve 3,000 refugees. Today, the number of residents in Dheisheh has reached roughly 15,000.
Al Khader Village
al-Khader is a Palestinian town in the Bethlehem Governorate in the south-central West Bank.
Dheisheh camp was established in 1949 and is located along the main street in Bethlehem.
Palestinian village located in the Bethlehem Governorate to the southwest of Bethlehem in the West Bank.
Battir is a Palestinian village in the West Bank, 6.4 km west of Bethlehem, and southwest of Jerusalem.
Husan is a Palestinian town located nine kilometers west of Bethlehem, in the Bethlehem Governorate.